Someday when he's older..


Thank you so so much for my answering the prayer for fresh food for my son. You know it kills me to hear they don’t have food..so thank you again for being there. If you get a minute can you give him a hug from me…he desperately needs the touch….I know he appears strong and tall, but I can tell by the gray in his hair that he has fallen faster than he wants to believe…and I pray you continue to sit by his side when I can’t and hold his hand when I want to…

Praying Rocky makes it back home to his family safe and years wiser…that Aaron continues to see the light of love…that Joel finds his passion early enough to enjoy it for it a long time…Steven enjoys the simpler things in life…thank you sooo much for helping Jason find his passion…that Maia May is happy heart and soul…and please keep all the grandbabies safe and sound......

Thank you so much for the help with Mikey’s hoof..stubborn…that one is…

Some day when he’s older and smiles at his daughter, he’ll say I’ve walked a couple more roads than you baby, that’s all.
AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment