Wow! What a week..you saw me through!..Thank you for being there…for me…Thank you for sending my friends..and calming the worried family members.
Oh and that was funny...."tomorrow you will go to the other side"...not so funny when I was dying...but way funny the next day...when the nurse told me to go to the other side....
Oh and that was funny...."tomorrow you will go to the other side"...not so funny when I was dying...but way funny the next day...when the nurse told me to go to the other side....
So now what? I don’t really believe it is my thyroid..I believe it’s a pre-diabetic problem and I am hoping the Endocrinologist can help with that, before I fall over somewhere. Figuring out what I can safely eat...is helping....thanx..
Keeping the homework simple has truly helped, next semester I have 4 classes to do in 12 weeks, I hope you will let me lean on you again.
…I pray that you watch over them… they are after all irreplaceable...
Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment