Indians were circling ...

Its been a day...Monday...my face was red I was so furious today..and I could hear you telling me to get up and walk..and I got up and I walked..Came back and dealt with it some more! Talked to the boss...she confirmed what I stated in the first place! and I felt better and thought it was clear to all the party's involved. Then all of sudden I had a feeling the indians were circling the wagons...but it was time to go home...so I thought...hmmm maybe they went to smokem peace pipe...but NO!! I got home...checked the wagon and.............

I was right!! The indians were circling..they were trying to go all the way around me! Thank you for the help...I restated the protocol, hope it got through. I have a feeling I am going to need you again tomorrow as we go through it all again! HOWEVER..we will all be sugared up by Paczki's and it should really hit the fan! I shall stick to my guns and protect my wagon!!!

Ha..thanx again for the giggle...See ya in the a.m.!

OH!! thank you so much for showing Jay the way and giving him a little peace in his endeavor to provide for his little family...he deserves a calming hand and lots of happiness..after all these years...



oh....wait..!!! could you bless this little indian..while you are working the mojo? he is sooo cute...Thanx again..

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment