
Wow!!! Thank you so much for not answering that prayer...you know I sent my resume and asked about the position...but was never so relieved to find they had hired someone else!! Marketing is ancient and I don't think they have the kind of money I would have liked to spend getting the place up to speed with technology. I said I did not want to apply for that position, didn't I? But so many people said I would be good over there...should have stuck to my guns! Lesson learned...listen to my own heart...
I was looking for more hours and benefits...but the day after I sent my resume I had to deal with the manager in that group...and I am sure you were showing me a tiny bit of what every day could be for me...thank you for showing me...what my life could have been like!
You saved me from years of misery...and I know you have greater things in store for me! I am excited to be...yep just to be...I have done a lot of work to go where I want to go...and I really don't want to go anywhere...I love where I am...I will move up when the time is right to move up...I get it!
Prayers for everyone I love and everyone that loves me! Extra care with my friend Brenda this week...thank you!
AMEN
No comments:
Post a Comment