...just for today...

I've been shovelling the snow away
Working hard for my pay
All i gotta say is we're starting a new life

We're gonna move
Way on down the line....

Just me and you this time ...pray you get me through...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Dear Son,

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for being my rock today,
I am so proud of you, moreover, you are proud of you,
you have become the man you always dreamt you wanted to be,
and you did it for you and no one else, this is a great feat,
I pray you do not worry of your mother, she will be just fine,
she is going on a new journey of her own to try to save a life,

Funny I had already forgotten you know first hand the heartache of letting go an addict,
I will follow your lead..son..pick myself up everyday and just do it..until I find
happiness again..just for me..I just have to believe..
Thank you for repeating my words to you..back to me today
I had forgotten..mom...you are so strong...

Love you son...

1 comment:

MrsPookJohansen said...

I'm over joyed that you've decided to live again. We've missed you so much.

Post a Comment