Wow...I worried myself sick last night and I prayed and prayed for you to just send him home. I realized this afternoon I never specified which home. But thank you seriously for not taking him to your home...
I could see by the look on his face as soon as he sat down he was seriously troubled today..not his jovial self.and it was all I could do to keep from crying as he faced me to ask me for my advice. Mom, they offered me five years should I take it? If what they say is true son, you should take the 5 years.
he looked at me with tears in his eyes and said.....are you sure...with a mothers love...I said..yes...Son...lets move on...from this...
and..he had to leave the courtroom and I left the courtroom and broke down...after a year of waiting for my son..to come to terms with himself....I thought I would be prepared...
I wanted to thank you for letting me talk to him there in that court room yesterday...and not at his gravesite...and I ask you to please give me the strength...to get up again tomorrow and be strong for him, his brothers....and sister..
Amen....

No comments:
Post a Comment