Battle..and fight till the end...

OMG...Delo said my plate was full...and I thought..."Sister, it should be, I walked away from my full plate too many moons ago, but I can't walk away from this one"  This plate needs my full attention....

What a great day with an eager student yesterday and a Princess kiss all in one day!!! Wow....Thank you for that day...I will cherish it...

Got all of Nico's possessions today...and I didn't like that...We may not be physically putting him under...but it surely feels as if we are little by little...thats a battle he was destined to lose from the beginning.  I know you will see us through, but it's hard to not think about him there all alone.  I know they all have someone they can be with when they are lonely, but he has no one and he wanted someone more than any of them ever did.  Will you ever give him someone to love, besides his mom, dad and brothers?

I pray for his freedom everyday and everyday hes remind me that it is impossible, but I refuse to believe that, I refuse. 

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment